The Instant Pot® Company (Double Insight Inc.) is a fast-growing designer and manufacturer of small smart kitchen appliances at the global level. Instant Pot has become a recognized brand already in the rapidly expanding smart and connected kitchen appliances markets. Currently, we have an immediate opening for a Marketing Specialist.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Instant Pot® Company is searching for an Marketing Specialist with a background in online and social media platforms. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, creative, with strong writing skills and a passion for connecting with current and future customers for the Instant Pot® product line. A passion and knowledge of food and the food preparation industry is a definite plus.
The individual must have a strong understanding of social media networks and the industry. The goal of this individual is to achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically leveraging all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. This individual will have the opportunity to help craft and revise the digital strategy working with the team to ensure proper brand positioning and messaging consistent across digital communications and aligned with overall marketing objectives and company objectives.
- Become an expert within the industry and gain an understanding of industry norms and trends in order to produce the most effective and persuasive work possible
- Optimize traditional and digital marketing elements related to current brand/product and set-up elements for new product launches
- Develop communications tools including presentations, newsletters, and email/social media campaigns
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritizing where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Work effectively with various internal departments to understand their needs and timelines
- Collaborate with various international distributors and agencies
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
- Work with a wide range of media and design software
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary graduate in Design and/or Marketing, related field
- Post-secondary certificate in social media or related online platform is an asset
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing with proven expertise in design and branding
- Passion for marketing, for both traditional and digital
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively on a fast-paced team
- Well organized with ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines
- Self-starter and detailed oriented; Able to work independently
- Worked in collaboration with various international markets
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills, French is an asset
- Must have Adobe skills, especially with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Must have Microsoft Office skills, especially Power Point and Excel
- Experience with WordPress
Please submit a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting MS-18. The position is located in Ottawa, Ontario. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information about Instant Pot® Company, please visit our website.
Double Insight is an equal opportunity employer. If requested, accommodations will be provided at all stages of the hiring process. We ask applicants requiring accommodation to make their needs known in their email to us.