Quality Assurance Specialist
Double Insight is a fast-growing designer and manufacturer of small smart kitchen appliances at the global level. Instant Pot® has become a recognized brand already in the rapidly expanding smart and connected kitchen appliances markets and is currently the number one selling electrical pressure cooker brand on Amazon.com with one of the highest overall customer ratings. We operate within a fast paced, team-oriented, rewarding work environment that allows our employees to develop and thrive. We appreciate and recognize good work. Our commitment to work-life balance is unwavering as we realize your work is only one part of your life experience. We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefits within a flexible, creative and progressive work setting.
Double Insight has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Specialist - Customer Support.
This position is responsible for the quality review of inbound and/or outbound telephone and email/chat inquiries of customer support staff to ensure accurate information is provided in a professional, accurate, courteous and consistent fashion. Also, the successful candidate will audit phone conversations for compliance with company policies, procedures, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Facilitates the quality review of all customer support representatives' performance to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved
- Audits representatives' inbound and outbound phone calls and/or correspondence, observing performance, techniques, and application of guidelines and procedures
- Verifies that representatives are providing up-to-date information, following current processes, and communicating effectively to callers
- Coordinates with department Team Leader and Manager to ensure appropriate number of audits are performed for each representative and in a timely fashion to align with desired audit schedule and goals
- Evaluates and records the quality and performance during each call
- Summarizes findings and recommendations and forwards to Manager and Team Leader to use in performance assessments, development plans and promotional decisions.
- Participates in meetings and presentations or other designated special projects as assigned by department management.
- Provides coaching, advice and guidance based on audit findings, and delivers performance feedback as required per customer support teams’ policies and procedures
- Mentors newly hired representatives to ensure a smooth transition from learning environment to daily production environment and may participate in providing formal training.
- Develops job aides and other tools to assist representatives in improving overall quality of interactions.
- Assists with new hire training as well as ongoing training updates for all representatives.
- Provides input and assists with the development of additional training or policy and procedure changes that may be required to enhance service productivity.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of polices, procedure, and benefits across all product lines.
- Other duties as required
- Post-Secondary degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years' customer contact center experience preferred
- Prior experience monitoring IB/OB calls and providing feedback in the areas of training and/or call quality is a definite asset
- Demonstrated ability to provide constructive feedback and call coaching
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation, as well as the ability to work in a team environment
- Previous call quality/coaching experience is a plus
- Ability to proficiently use all MS Office products
- Training and development experience is an asset
Please submit a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting QA-18. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For further information about Double Insight please visit our website.
Double Insight respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities, and is committed to providing accommodation and support to persons with disabilities throughout any recruitment process, once made aware of a need for accommodation. If you require any special accommodation or support during the recruitment process, please indicate in your email to us